Senior Consultant at EDGE Executive Search
Views:2771 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Contract Manager - Telecom (10-14 yrs)
We have an Opportunity with one of our Telecom client with their backend operation.
Position Title : Contract Manager
City : Noida
Experience Required : 10-14 yrs
General Purpose :
- Contract Specialist will be responsible for vetting of RfPs (through of Statement of Compliances), drafting and rating of Global Framework Agreements, AMC/Managed Services Contracts, Non Disclosure Agreements and back to back alignment of contracts with subcontractors for different markets and regions based on the inputs shared by internal stakeholders
Main Responsibility Area :
- The manager shall be responsible for analyzing key commercial/ contractual risks in a contract and providing appropriate responses and work and provide advice on mitigating those risks.
- Interprets client needs, assessing the full requirements; identifies solutions to nonstandard tasks/queries. Is aware of internal/external business issues & best practice in own discipline; applies to own role.
- Analysis of RfP and evaluation of commercial/ contractual risk fro m legal, commercial and services perspective.
- Preparation of Commercial/ Contractual Statement of Compliance (SOC) in response to the RFPs
- Suggest contract management strategy based on the overall bid strategy and taking inputs from relevant stakeholders.
- Interact with all relevant stakeholders on critical issues covered in the contractual documents.
- Ensuring the respective scope/obligations/pricing is contractually well defined.
- Strategic push using tactical over to take the function to the next level in the value chain
- Draft/coordinate T&Cs SoC in line with Company standards, Customer Frame Contracts and CM/bid strategy.
- Draft contracts keeping company interests protected and in line with the Market requirements.
- Carry out back to back comparison, alignment and analysis of multiple contracts.
- Carry out research on the legal, regulatory and commercial aspects as is the need of the business
- Carry out support activities for Ethics and Compliance nature as per the need of the organizational conditions.
- Support and advise the stakeholders on Contractual/ Legal /Commercial / Compliance aspects / critical issues of the RFP.
- Support and cover standardized topics such as Company Information, Environmental aspect and Quality Management, Health & Safety.
- Give response to clauses related to customer references, Business Continuity Management and IT Security using standard database information which are part of eligibility criteria in RFP.
- Support Bid Manager/Opportunity Owner in completing supplier questionnaire as required.
- Phrase the responses to specific contractual /commercial/ Legal terms.
- Identify missing and/or insufficient contractual definitions in RFP and map them.
- Support and advise internal stakeholders on commercial/ Legal / contractual aspects and risk.
- Map/clarify tax, duties implications with company taxation specialists.
- Suggest/draft respective SoC responses from finance perspective (RR, assets, tax, ).
- Interact with all stakeholders on critical issues/exclusions/risk/ to be covered in T&Cs SoC.
- Ensure that the respective scope/obligations/pricing/financials/are contractually well defined.
- Identify all risks/risk potential in the contract/T&Cs document and optimize terms
- Support any risk owner with determining the contractual consequence of a given problem
- Compile/update risk analysis.
- Align/support to align all offer documents in regard to contractual contents and structure.
- Vet/approve final T&Cs SoC from contractual / commercial perspective and safeguard adequate legal wording.
- Ability to handle pressure and tight timelines.
- Ability to understand negotiation strategies and advise Market stakeholders from sales and contractual perspectives to assist in closing the deals.
- Have handled drafting/vetting of multi million highly complex global contracts.
- Has experience in drafting process specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Working to excellent knowledge of corporate policies and procedures, coupled with ability to identify required improvement to established policies
- Working to expert knowledge of contracting concepts, Inco terms, applicable international contract law. Strong to excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Use of independent judgment and creativity applied to resolution of contract issues. Excellent internal and external negotiation skills.
- Resourceful in pushing the functions agenda for the betterment of the organizational goals.
Additional Requirements :
- Business understanding in order to achieve contractual transparency and accountability for risks as well as driving the Change Management Process to protect the Companys interests.
- Telecommunication working experiences will be an add-on
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team and manage a team
Education Required :
- Degree in law or equivalent, with experience in contract management/ review/ negotiations