Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:3960 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Contract Manager - LPO - LLB/LLM (3-6 yrs)
- Analyze and extract key pieces of legal and financial information from various legal documents like Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Requests for Proposal (RFP), Vendor Agreements, Statement of Work, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence Contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements, etc.
- Review of commercial contracts to extract relevant and crisp findings from scattered information across the contract to provide critical sales, risk & compliance, revenue assurance data in a more user-friendly and accurate manner.
- Work on various projects of various clients including software technology, manufacturing, telecommunications, and pharmaceuticals to name a few.
- Have high work quality and ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Hands-on experience in interpretation, modeling, reporting and analysis of complex contracts data and unstructured information.
- Work on special Contracts Management applications / platforms built by company to manage legal and financial information of the Clients.
Skill Sets Required :
- Ability to handle complex legal documents and apply general legal concepts in day-to-day interpretation.
- Good Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure and stress with a balanced mind.
- Detail & quality oriented approach.
- General working knowledge of computers
- No DRAFTING/ NEGOTIATING of contracts.
- You will get to see contracts of companies outside India at different stages.
- 5 day work week, 9 hour shift between 7 AM - 10 PM
Required Qualification: LLB/LLM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.