Independent Legal Recruiter at Avimukta
Views:118 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Contract Manager - Legal - Technical Firm - LLB (5-10 yrs)
This opportunity is with a Tech Firm.
- Develop, coordinate, and communicate a comprehensive litigation management strategy.
- Develop internal processes and apply best practices to litigation management, including document collection and production, litigation/document preservation holds, and responses to subpoenas.
- Coordinate response to all demands, claims, and litigation.
- Resolve legal threats and disputes in an efficient, pragmatic, and cost-effective manner.
- Identify and supervise outside counsel on larger matters and hold a high bar for outside counsel and advisors.
- Lead responses to investigations and inquiries from government entities and other organizations in the U.S. and internationally.
- Structuring, drafting, negotiating, and advising on a wide range of matters from complex, multi-jurisdictional customer transactions and global technology-related contracts (including SaaS and software licensing), high-dollar value transactions and cutting-edge business initiatives
- Liaising with external counsel, both within India and overseas on commercial contracts, litigations, investor, and shareholder agreements
- Handling IP-related applications and processes
- Legal advice relating to the general operations of the company
- Competence in a broad range of corporate and business laws
- Exposure to India, UAE, and USA law
- 5 -7 years of experience at a top tier law firm and/or in-house legal department focusing on complex litigation and intellectual property law, preferably including experience in data security, data sharing, software development and licensing.
- Graduate in Law (LL.B.) from a recognised university.
- Demonstrated success in strategizing, handling, and managing complex disputes to successful resolution, and having a business-savvy, creative approach to problem-solving.
- Substantive experience with laws and/or litigation strategy relating to the following: software licensing, cloud/SaaS offerings, OEM, software development practices.
- Strong understanding of legal and business issues impacting a global software company, domestic and international privacy, and data protection standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work under high stress.
- Must be well organized, and accurate in work.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality about all legal matters.