AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:59 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Contract Management Role - IT - LLB (5-7 yrs)
Skill set required - Expertise in contract management, drafting, redlining and negotiation - Should be well versed with international laws like GDPR and CCPA.
We are looking at candidates from Tech cos / Saas cos or fast paced / high growth startups and organizations.
Qualification is LLB.
Taking care of end to end contract management which includes - drafting, reviewing and negotiating - Software Licensing,
Privacy agreement etc.
- Develop compliance processes and guidelines which can also function as a repository of standard compliance use cases
- Stay abreast with changes in the legal and regulatory landscape
- Maintain and update policies based on changes in industry regulations and approach
- Advice relevant stakeholders on risks while actively solving for gaps
- Conceptualize and execute relevant checks on internal process and partner/publisher activities to ensure adherence to our program policies, relevant laws and regulations
- Review/approve applications for a product and provide relevant recommendations
- Handle administration and resolution of compliance issues that arise via existing transactions
- Collaborate with relevant functional teams (such as Product Marketing, Design and Copy, Account Management, Product & Engineering) to conduct ongoing research to understand newer products, implementations, formats, layouts, etc.
- Person gets to part of highly dynamic, young and fast paced work culture which has great scope of growth internally.
- Exposure to multi geography work with stakeholder management is added advantage
- So if you are looking for the next big break, it will be good idea to apply for the role and explore the opportunity to join a new department of an Indian origin global company.