Key Account Specialist at Virtuoso Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3979 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Contract Management Role - IT/BPO (2-15 yrs)
Urgent Hiring - Leading MNC organisation - Contract Management
- Maintain document repository of all contractual documents including change orders, SOWs, obligation artifacts etc.
- Extract and tracker the contractual obligations systematically by categorizing the criticality, priority and business impact.
- Plan and manage projects to ensure the performance and delivery of the services within timelines and with expected quality.
- Priorities all short/long term projects or assignments to meet the requirements.
- Interface with external and internal stakeholders for adequacy of coverage and support.
- Work closely with the Service Delivery team/Action Owners to ensure the compliance of contractual obligations related to IT/BPO contracts.
- Identify the risk associated with the non-compliance of contractual obligation.
- Address contractual queries from engagement stakeholders in case of any ambiguity. Provides clarity on contract language by conducting contract research. Recommend contract change in case of any gap identified related to contractual clauses in the interest of the Service Provider.
- Draft contracts/Change Requests/Amendments/SOWs based on strategical discussions, client engagement team's input, and organizational needs and expectations.
- Draft, review and validate Work Orders/Project Orders/Change Orders and provide the insights. Coordinate with internal team form initiation till execution of any Change Requests/Amendments etc.
- Process Improvement. Bring improvements in the existing business processes for optimization and meeting new quality standards.