CEO at KayZen Group
Views:881 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Contract Management & Governance Role - IT/SaaS/Product Firm - LLB (8-22 yrs)
Contract Management & Governance - IT / SaaS / Product Firm
- Law / Secretarial Graduates from Bangalore with 8+ years of experience from IT Industry & excellent in Contract Management only apply.
- Candidates with above experience and ready to relocate to Bengaluru can also apply.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To support the extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to the growth.
- Candidate who has knowledge in Contract Management - Commercial / Procurement Agreements. Loading, Validating, getting Approvals, Segment alignment and has agility in communicating with Business periodically.
- To support Team Lead/Business E2E Contract Lifecycle Management System
- Ensuring business compliance to stay-on-top of the process
- Understanding of various Forms of Contract (s): MSA/DSA/DMSA/SOWs/Amends/Addendums/Ancillary Agreements etc.
- Understanding of Contractual Structure: Master>Child>Parent>Child
- Supporting Team Lead/Business day-to-day requests in timely manner
- Meet the SLAs/Quick turnaround
- Open contract matter in CLM tool
- Follow up with business leads on contract progress
- Process through approvals, signatures and dissemination email
- Manage and respond to audits
- Manage and respond to business (customer) requests
- Provide reporting to legal for segment executive teams
- Abstraction of Legal and Business Data using a Business Requirement Guidelines for analytical database and repository for key information in relation to top Contractual Terms and Conditions
- Rating Business and Legal Risk score using business definition and weighting guidelines
Desired Candidate Profile :
- LLB with 8+ years of professional experience in contract management/contract reviews and should have lead a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (proficient in English), both in written and verbally
- Strong team player, resourceful and able to initiate and direct collaborative efforts with all stakeholders (internal and external)
- A hands on individual who is prepared to get work done and work to accommodate international time zones
- High level of integrity, professionalism and attention to detail
- Strong overall computer skills, and proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Independently apply Organizations specific contract management tools and other technologies to support/manage processes
- Organized, able to multi-task and prioritize, and work well under pressure in an intensely timeline-oriented and multi-cultural team environment
- Strict compliance with applicable laws, company policies and highest standards of professional integrity and ethics
- Knowledge / working experience on Legal spend.