Continuum Wind Energy - Analyst - Corporate Finance (3-5 yrs)
1. Assist in entire debt financing for project requirements
2. Co-ordinating due diligence and financial closure process for debt financing.
3. Maintaining relationships with the banks & Financial Institutions at appropriate levels.
4. Coordination between cross functional, collection of data and sending response of queries raised by the banker's
5. Follow up and comparative analysis of debt financings taken by competitors
6. Preparation of Financial modeling for the projects for fund raising and to study the viability of the projects.
7. Preparation of Detailed Project Reports for submission to Financial Institutions (FIs) and banks.
8. Project appraisal at various FIs / Banks, follow up for sanctions, Syndication, Documentation.
9. Work closely with the project development team to identify, analyze, and execute the most optimum financing solution for projects.
10. Preparing MIS, which presents both, technical and financial data to management monthly, which in turn helps in management Financial Analysis operational decision making.
11. Collate data on funding and fundraising ensuring consistency and comparability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.