Continuum Green Energy - Executive/Officer/Analyst - Environment Sustainability Governance (3-7 yrs)
1. Management of ESG aspects across the project sites and value chain of business.
2. Management of ESG strategy, ESG program and ESG ratings.
3. Lead carbon footprint & portfolio emissions intensity calculations and respond to investor-led ESG disclosures such as CDP, S&P Global ESG score/ DJSI Dow Jones Sustainability Index, MSCI ESG, ISS-Oekom, Sustain analytics and FTSE4Good.
4. End-to-end management of ESG disclosures, based on GRI Standards/ Integrated Reporting/ TCFD
5. Drafting CSR Policy, governance and monitoring frameworks in line with the Indian Companies Act & CSR Rules thereunder.
6. Conceptualize Company goals, products and services are aligned to SDGs. Preparation of Sustainability Report including publishing GRI aligned Sustainability Report which adheres to TCFD guidelines.
7. Assessment of project under Equator Principles (EPs) guidelines to access risk management framework adopted by financial institutions for determining, assessing and managing environmental and social risk associated with projects.
8. Developing plan and driving implementation of carbon emission reduction across projects.
9. Developing water security plans for our sites.
10. Enable ZWL( zero waste to landfill) for our sites.
11. Driving multiple disclosures such as GRI-S, CDP, GRESB, and BRR including developing reporting strategy, data collection, collation and analyzing the trends and deriving insights from the same.
12. Developing comprehensive GHG Inventory.
13. Green Bond Assurance (Pre & Post bond issuance stages) - Climate Bond Initiative (CBI) - Sustainability Disclosures & Assurances
14. Facilitating active ESG engagement for investors, as well as helping company leverage ESG performance to enable investments from ESG-focused investors and funds.
15. Track major global sustainability indices including Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) - Emerging Markets, FTSE4Good Emerging Index and the MSCI All Country World ESG Leaders Index.
16. To see Sustainability being inculcated in the day to day action of the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.