Continuum Green Energy - Deputy General Manager/Assistant General Manager - Legal/Corporate Law (12-20 yrs)
DGM / AGM - Legal, Corporate Law
- Managing End to end documentation, negotiation of terms of variety of contracts such as EPC Contracts, O&M contracts for renewable business, Emission Reduction Purchase Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, agreements for sale of power
- Contract Management - To Review contracts and documentation to assess legal implications or feasibility of entering into business transactions.
- Drafting, vetting of legal/commercial agreements
- Equity and debt transaction documentation such as term sheets, share purchase/shareholders agreements, loan documents, security documents, etc.
- To safeguard company's interests in various commercial deals and legally secure the transactions entered into by the group companies.
- Due diligence, suggesting appropriate risk mitigations.
- Land and RoW related matters and agreements.
- Permits and approvals
- Compliance management and compliance reporting to board of directors
- Oversee company secretarial matters and secretarial team, RBI/FEMA/FIPB/FDI/ECB matters, SEBI compliance, Companies Act compliance
- Public issue of debt and equity securities related matters
- Attending to litigation/ non litigation matters, drafting of petitions, legal briefs and representing the Company in various Courts of law/ tribunals and particularly in hearings of Appellate Tribunal for Electricity and Electricity Regulatory Commissions.
- Arbitration proceedings, reviewing and tracking progress of outstanding litigation.
- To formulate effective strategies to reduce adverse litigations and/or initiate the same for recovery of dues and end to end advisory to stakeholders.