TA Manager - Corporate Function at Continental
Views:3975 Applications:456 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:193
Continental - Chief Manager - Rewards & People Services (12-16 yrs)
About OUR COMPANY :
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people's dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us
Role Summary & Purpose :
This role will lead team of specialists working in HR Operations, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits. The team will execute all People Processes including Payroll, Statutory provide guidance and analytical expertise on total compensation practices, policies and programs to achieve organization's mission for Human Relations function.
Core Compensation :
- Responsible for managing the entire process of Compensation & Benefits benchmarking surveys, job mapping, range analysis and building proposals.
- Manage annual salary reviews, annual variable pay programs - design program guidelines & implement the program across the organization.
- Review, suggest & address any off cycle needs proposed from units - compensation changes, grade recommendations or retention programs.
- Partner with various functions and External consultant for evaluating job roles across businesses through established job evaluation methodologies and recommend grading decisions.
- Analyzing, evaluating and recommending best practices for compensation design and employee benefits
- Lead for communications for C&B Programs including structured (eg. FAQ documents) and unstructured queries from managers & HRBPs
- Responsible for end to end design and management of all employee related benefits, policies and wellness initiatives.
- Provide expert advice on policy interpretation and implementation for day-to-day operations to HRBPs, HR Operations & Managers.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of employee benefit programs and build competitive benefits programs
- Partner with Purchasing to negotiate contracts with various vendors for Insurance Programs
- Document policy guidelines for C&B programs and lead efforts for approvals from leadership
- Deliver a great employee experience and enable continued scalability. Consistently monitor vendors and programs for cost savings, operational efficiencies and opportunities to improve service delivery.
HR Operations :
- Manage the entire HR operations portfolio including payroll, HR analytics, Exit management and HR dashboards
- Guide team of HR Operations & Payroll in executing HR Operational support to employees, managers & HRBPs
- Initiate & implement programs to improve process efficiency and employee experience.
- Responsible for Statutory Rules, regulatory compliance and drive internal management reviews for potential changes.
- Oversee all India benefit programs, systems, tools, service delivery and vendor management.
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of computation of pay changes during employee life cycle (Hiring, Promotion, Increments, Retirement, Exits, etc.)
People & Stakeholder Management :
- Lead team of compensation and HR Operations specialists/analysts; provide direction, assign tasks, define roles and responsibilities, prioritize workload, and handle escalations
- Support HRBPs and Managers in implementing Comp and Benefits Programs
- Establishes supplier relationships and negotiates competitive service contracts that clearly define performance targets and deliverables
Key Skills/Competencies :
- Strong Experience in compensation design & implementation
- Knowledge of labor laws & statutory compliance
- Demonstrated attention to details and solid quantitative and analytical background
- Project management skills including strong process skills & quality orientation
- Strong organizational skills and ability to navigate matrix organization.
- Proficient in Excel and competent in the use of HR related systems and tools
- Prior experience with multi-location & multi business is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.