TA Manager - Corporate Function at Continental
Views:2144 Applications:565 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Continental - HR Business Partner (3-7 yrs)
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people 's dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
- To provide HR solutions for a Business Unit consisting of 600+ engineers
- Hands-on HR generalist activities
- Strong focus on employee connect and developing engagement strategies along with business managers key aspects include retention, re-training and improving workforce morale
- Managing the lifecycle of employees with a special focus towards identifying, grooming and retaining key players among the workforce.
- Ensure the performance management processes are deployed in line with the company's core values.
- Coach managers on effectively managing people topics
- Master's degree in Human Resources required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic and problem-solving mindset
- Good influencing skills; impactful with presentations
- Passion to understand and use business acumen
- Ability to connect with employees at an individual and a business unit level
- Approachable with a pleasing personality
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to partner with the business and gain exposure to the entire HR framework in a people- centric environment.
- Continuous professional training and excellent possibilities of personal and professional development
- Creative and collaborative company culture and team as well as interaction with national and global teams
- Opportunity to network and develop relationships that will be beneficial for your career
- Experience that will provide you with the confidence to embark on your next adventure