TA Manager - Corporate Function at Continental
Views:679 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Continental - Head - Purchase (18-22 yrs)
1. Revenue : Achieve the sales target
- Ensure Capacity & Commercial Contract at Supplier to support & ensure delivery of parts for production meeting the Sales Target of Plant Location.
- Developing Supply base for Global Supplies so as to benefit BU's financially, overall.
2. Profit :
- Achieve the target of production cost reduction
- Achieve New Sourcing at optimum price to improve the profitability of each product, segments.
- Managing PVO of - 120 Mil with Global Supply base & focused for Localization content to 70% (Overall)
3. Strategy / Planning :
- Establish the mid-term R&D strategy
- Preparing and executing strategy for Purchasing to support Start Plan for India in line with BU / Region & Global strategy.
- Focused approach for Localization level to more than 70% (overall)
- Roadmap definition at the location for cost improvement, negotiation with suppliers ensuring the right results.
4. New Business / Product / Technology :
- Propose the overall picture of new business
- Working in close network for New business Acquisition thru improved material pricings so as to ensure competitiveness at Customer for gaining new customers and businesses
- Identify any need for supplier with new technology with optimum cost & faster development cycle time while working closely with the Suppliers and internal team
- Taking local & final decisions for material cost improvement for ensuring lowest possible cost leading to New Business Acquisition.
5. Quality / Productivity :
- Ensure the production capacity for future volume increase
- Identify the need of adjustment in present production capacities at Suppliers in accordance to growing business needs and make necessary steps, including proposal to local/senior management & ensuring timely approvals.