Senior Manager HR at Continental Engines Pvt Ltd
Views:1439 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:210
Continental Engines - Assistant General Manager - Legal (12-15 yrs)
The incumbent should be capable of independently handling:
- Advise and Drafting of agreements of contractual/commercial nature
- Advise and Drafting of legal / recovery / show cause notices to business associates (labour, dealers, transporters, contractors, vendors etc.)
- Advise and Replying to legal notices received by CEPL or associate companies
- Handling of court cases including attending either self or through nominated lawyers.
- Should possess thorough knowledge of CPC, Contracts Act, SGA, NIA, lDA. Working knowledge on IPC / labour laws
- Drafting/vetting, reviewing and negotiation of such as Tender Contracts, Equipment Purchase Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Annual Maintenance Contracts, Bank Guarantees etc.
- Experience in handling bidding process, formulisation of regulator, business compliances, MOUs, LOIs, Legal opinions, notices etc;
- Conducting regular branch audits/assessments along with the Internal Audits Team for assessing and scrutinizing various processes relating to litigation management, vendor management, subcontractor/dealer/distributor management, business practices, trade association/trade show policy etc.
- Conducting negotiations with clients and identifying commercial, contractual and operational risks and further providing inputs to the Company to negate/mitigate such commercial, contractual and operational risks.
- Responsible for managing all legal matters affecting the business transactions, efficiency and day to day business operations. Advising internal stakeholders on day to day commercio-legal issues.
- Intensively involved in investigation and resolution process of various disciplinary cases that arise under the Legal Compliance Programme.
- Working closely with the Finance, Procurement and HR division for detection of possible deviations that may exist in current processes and closing the gaps.
- Responsible for overlooking corporate, labour and employment compliances
- Responsible for managing all legal matters affecting the business transactions, efficiency and day to day business operations
- Advising internal stakeholders about government affairs and public policy on issues such as law enforcement actions, regulatory and policy consultations, upcoming legislative developments