Contify - Specialist - Digital Marketing (1-10 yrs)
Contify is an AI-based Competitive & Market Intelligence Platform that enables organizations to track information on competitors, customers, prospects, industries, and topics of Interest. This information is packaged as intelligence newsletter reports from the platform and distributed to different teams within the organization.
Information is aggregated from over 200,000 sources including news websites, company websites, social media, and also from custom sources such as regulatory portals, job boards, etc.
Enabling businesses to win with market intelligence
Contify custom intelligence reports deliver only the information that matters to the executives of your organization. And helps in bringing different stakeholders on the same page. As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in clearly communicating the benefits of Contify's MI platform to prospective customers.
ROLE SUMMARY :
Position: Content Marketing Specialist
Location: New Delhi
Reporting to: Senior Manager - Marketing
Job Responsibilities :
- Complete responsibility of top-of-the-funnel marketing
- Work closely with the leadership and sales teams to develop strategies and tactics to clearly communicate the benefits of Contify MI platform. and drive qualified traffic to our front door based on data-driven insights.
- Deploy successful, metric-driven marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idea to execution.
- Manage participation in the marketing events and communications including partner coordination, outreach/promotion, registration, program content, logistics, lead collection and follow-ups.
SEO: Help execute our organic search strategy to rank for a host of relevant key-terms through a combination of whitehat on-page and off-page SEO tactics. This will require an in-depth knowledge of the SEO lifecycle including keyword research & SEO opportunity analysis, content strategy, link-building, the use of analytics tools to track rank and user engagement metrics
SEM : Research and implement PPC campaigns through Adwords, retargeting, and social media marketing
- Track and optimize conversion rates across marketing channels. Perform data deep dives to understand opportunities to improve KPI performance. Summarize findings and develop appropriate actions plans