Contify - Senior Manager - Sales - B2B Market & Competitive Intelligence - SaaS Platform (8-12 yrs)
Contify is an AI-enabled Market & Competitive Intelligence platform with a mission to help professionals make informed decisions.
Internet is flooded with information. If the right business information is tracked and consumed efficiently, it can help businesses develop a competitive advantage. And, those who are unable to leverage this information will lose their competitive edge.
Contify help organizations such as Ericsson, EY, Wipro, Deloitte, L&T, BCG, MetLife, etc. to track information on their competitors, customers, industries, and topics of interest. Contify delivers unique strategic updates by continuously monitoring over 200,000 sources on a real time basis.
Contify is rapidly growing with more than 100 people across two offices in India. Contify is the winner of the Frost and Sullivan's award for market and competitive intelligence.
We are currently scaling up aggressively and hiring a sales leader who can help us supercharge our growth. You will be responsible for leading the sales function, tactical day-to-day execution, and have a definite impact on Contify's growth and success. You will be a key driver of Contify's sales and responsible for the - net new revenues- of Contify.
This is a role for a - hunter- type sales leader who has experience coming into a smaller team and growing the team that will also assist in farming existing accounts. You'll report directly to the CEO.
Job Description :
Our customers often have unclear and less-precise requirements. You- ll need consultative selling skills to develop a good understanding of customers- problems and how Contify's solutions solve their (often unstated) problems. You- ll be required to:
- Prospect for new customers (in addition to inbound leads) by networking, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential customers.
- Persuasively communicate Contify's value through engaging conversations, presentations, and product demonstrations.
- Guide prospective customers towards making the purchase decision by customizing Contify offerings in conjunction with Solutions, Product, and Operations team to precisely match the customer requirements.
- Develop differentiated pricing approach for customers across different categories.
- Negotiate contract terms and prices, and procure the purchase order with favorable terms for Contify.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team and help in defining clear target segments and audiences. Also, guide the team to develop persuasive marketing collaterals and supporting documents.
- Work closely with the leadership team to identify strategic growth areas, agree on the go-to-market strategy, and execute the strategy to drive tangible results.
- Provide feedback to the product team to ensure that we are continuously innovating Contify solutions that are aligned with the customer expectations.
- You have a proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales quota.
- You have experience of selling market intelligence services or products such as syndicated reports (or similar business information) to global (outside of India) customers.
- It will be a plus if you have experience in a modern sales environment selling SaaS products with an ACV between $15K and $50K within a high-growth environment.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, are scientific about measuring progress, and can work closely with the leadership team for sales forecasting and planning.
- You have an outstanding ability to communicate, whether that be in person, over the phone, or in writing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.