Contify - Senior Manager - Business Development + Solution Architect - B2B Market & Competitive Intelligence (6-10 yrs)
Sr. Manager BD+ Solution architect B2B SaaS Market & Competitive Intelligence Platform (6 -10 Yrs)
About Contify :
Contify is an AI-enabled Market and Competitive Intelligence (M&CI) software to help professionals make informed decisions. Its B2B SaaS platform helps leading organizations such as Ericsson, EY, Wipro, Deloitte, L&T, BCG, MetLife, etc., track information on their competitors, customers, industries, and topics of interest by continuously monitoring over 500,000+ sources on a real-time basis.
Contify is rapidly growing, with 200+ people across two offices in India. Contify is the winner of Frost and Sullivan's Product Innovation Award for Market and Competitive Intelligence Platforms.
About the Role :
Our market is growing fast. According to Gartner, by 2026, 40% of technology and service providers will use commercial off-the-shelf M&CI tools, up from 10% today. According to the market, we are also growing fast and scaling across all functions in proportion to our market segment's growth.
We are looking for a senior manager to join our sales team with a customer-centric, results-driven approach to B2B market research product selling. With a solid track record of closing business, developing new customer segments, and acquiring new logos.
Job Description :
- Market & Competitive Intelligence is one of the sub-categories of market research. Even though M&CI software is a new category of SaaS products, the business challenges it addresses are as old as market research itself. Our customers are intimately aware of their business problems but do not know how an M&CI software can help.
- Therefore, you'll need a background in research to understand the customer problems and an ability to understand how technology works so that you can map Contify's solutions with their challenges. You'll need consultative selling skills to develop a good understanding of customers' problems and how the Contify platform can solve their problems. You'll be required to:
- Prospect for new customers (in addition to inbound leads) by networking, exor other means of generating interest from potential customers.
- Persuasively communicate Contify's value through engaging conversations, presentations, and product demonstrations.
- Guide prospective customers towards making the purchase decision by customizing Contify offerings in conjunction with the Solutions, Product, and Operations team to precisely match the customer requirements.
- Develop a differentiated pricing approach for customers across different categories (industry segment, geography, company size, etc).
- Negotiate contract terms and prices, and procure the purchase order with favorable terms for Contify.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team and help in defining clear target segments and audiences. Also, guide the team to develop persuasive marketing collaterals and supporting documents.
- Work closely with the leadership team to identify strategic growth areas, agree on the go-to-market strategy, and execute the strategy to drive tangible results.
- Provide feedback to the product team to ensure that we are continuously innovating Contify solutions that are aligned with the evolving customer expectations.
- Experience as a research analyst in a market research company, in the initial phase of your career is required.
- You have experience of selling research, market intelligence services, or information products such as syndicated reports (or similar business information) to global (outside of India) customers.
- It will be a plus if you have experience in a modern sales environment selling SaaS products with an ACV between $20K and $50K within a high-growth environment.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, are scientific about measuring progress, and can work closely with the leadership team for sales forecasting and planning.
- You have an outstanding ability to communicate, whether that be in person, over the phone, or in writing.
Contify is a people-oriented company. Emotional intelligence, therefore, is a must. You enjoy working in a team environment, supporting your teammates in pursuit of our common goals, and working with your colleagues to drive customer value. You strive to not only improve yourself but also those around you.