Head HR at Contify
Views:318 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Contify - Manager - Market Research (7-10 yrs)
Market Research Manager
Position : Manager
Function/Team : Client Servicing
Location : Bhubaneshwar
Reporting to : CEO
Working Hours : 8 Hours per day with 6 days a week.
Candidate profile :
- We are looking for a candidate with exposure to handling a variety of business research projects across industries.
- The role requires a highly energetic and bright candidate with a pleasant attitude and hands-on working style. The candidate has to be strong in both, thought leadership and execution
Key requirements are :
- At-least 7+ years of experience in Business Research & Consulting with a high level of proficiency in conducting desk-based research
- 4+ years of experience in managing senior client and internal stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and hands- and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- The candidate should be flexible to work on the various areas of research, mostly secondary; and across industries
Technical Skills :
- In-depth knowledge of analytical tools and frameworks; ability to build client-ready deliverable and identify new approaches and analytical frameworks for complex client-specific situations
- Excellent Data representation, interpretation and synthesis skills
- Significant exposure to PowerPoint work- including storyboarding
- Exposure to creative ways of data representation like Mekko charts
- Workflow management skills- managing multiple projects & deliverable simultaneously, raising flags for both under-utilization and over-utilization, etc.
- Strong business acumen- should be able to correlate market drivers, challenges with impact on client or target companies, should be able to evaluate business risks, etc.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for single-handedly executing & delivering high-quality business research solutions to global clients under minimal guidance
- Lead junior resources to deliver on ad-hoc requests which include understanding project specifications, overseeing deliverable preparation and extensive client communication
- Responsible for tracking and reporting progress on projects to senior stakeholders internally
- Firm-level responsibilities can include, knowledge management, training, recruitment & selection, and proposal development.