Consultant at CareerNet
Views:114 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Content Writer - SaaS Startup (6-10 yrs)
Content Writer role in a US based Saas Start up for Bangalore (6-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and draft content for the company's content properties such as blogs, Case Studies and White Paper.
- Create Blog Integrations, Media Channels in Linkedin / Twitter.
- Contribute towards developing and executing the monthly content calendar
- Support PR team in drafting articles for publishing in the media, drafting press releases, press announcements, etc
- Draft scripts to develop product demo videos
- Follow and implement best practices for content optimization such as using relevant keywords, etc
- Draft copy for user communication, engagement and education
- Work and collaborate with the relevant people across departments to source information
- Work with the relevant teams to plan content marketing ideas to promote content to relevant TG
What skills do we look for?
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Experience in drafting content for various formats such as blogs, emailers, etc
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Creative thinking - to be able to contribute to the ideation process
- Great research and organisational skills
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be comfortable writing for B2B segment
- Should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can juggle multiple projects at a time
- Very meticulous
- Ability to adapt and work well with people and teams
- Up to date with trends, social media etc
- Overall friendly attitude, knows how to work hard and party hard
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.