Independent Legal Recruiter at Avimukta
Views:1655 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Content Writer - Content Development Function - Legal Domain (8-10 yrs)
To lead the content development function at the Firm. The person will be responsible for writing, editing and managing content, to be developed in collaboration with legal and other teams, primarily for marketing purpose.
- Must have excellent writing. The person should have proven ability to write flawless English, and to develop research based content.
- Must have outstanding editing skills, with a thorough eye for detail, excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills.
- Must have an analytical perspective, with the ability to understand complex content and adapt it in line with the requirements.
- Must be able to take ownership of the assigned projects, and ensure delivery in a strict timeline led scenario.
- Should have good interpersonal skills, and the ability to engage directly with top management.
- Should have good organizational skills to collate, systematically manage and update content.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in English, journalism.
- Experience with in legal space will be a big plus
- Previous experience in a desk, editorial role will be an advantage.
- Content Development: The role will involve working closely with the legal, business development and other teams, across India, to develop marketing content. The role will also involve development of contributory media articles, using legal insights and external research.
- Content Review and Editing: The role requires outstanding editing and content adaption abilities. The role will involve thorough review & correction of all marketing content.
- Content Management: The role will involve systematic management of the Firms marketing content. It will include preparation and regular updating of the Firm, Leadership, Partner and Practice Area profiles.
- Collaboration: The role will require using interpersonal skills and rigorous follow-up to ensure technical & other content related inputs are timely & duly received from senior management and teams. It will also involve working closely with international legal media on legal & award submissions etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.