Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:108 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Content Specialist - Public Relation - BFSI (4-8 yrs)
- As the Head of the content, you will be required to work with the internal team and agency to evolve the content strategy and drive higher user engagement
- Your primary goal is to engage with the stakeholders ( internal/ external) work on the content briefs and keep the content relevant and fresh to drive engagement.
- You shall be required to liaise with the PR team to deliver on a regular schedule of articles in accordance to the brand guidelines.
- You shall be required to design content as different categories, take ownership of the content messaging and ensure relevant content is delivered as per platforms and product requirements.
- Working knowledge of crafting/editing scripts for videos
- Working knowledge of working with SEO, using meta tags and descriptions and amplifying content ranking.
- Attention to details in terms of edit, typography, messaging and craft of preparing content briefs.
- Possess basic understanding of new trends driving user trends and experience.
- 4-7 years of working in content curation edit and design for an organisation in the BFSI sector
- Postgraduate/ MBA in from a premier B- school
- Strong portfolio displaying breadth of content, digital media expertise.
- Ability to clearly convey information through a variety of channels, individuals belonging to various stakeholders/ groups.
- Ability to quickly translate qualitative and quantitative data to insights for content curation