CEO at Maynor Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:215 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Content Marketing Role - Technology Industry (8-10 yrs)
- You will be responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of Company's thought leadership and content marketing initiatives across online and offline channels.
- The role's primary responsibility is to develop content and campaign strategies based on global directions with the aim to amplify Company's stories externally and own the brand voice and positioning across key markets - US, Europe, Japan, Singapore, Australia, and India.
- The key responsibilities would include establishing Company's as a thought leader in its industry, increase brand awareness across audiences, improve brand positioning, lead field marketing initiatives, manage media relations, and localize communications.
- This role provides an opportunity to work closely with the Executive Team at one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies. The role is great for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Craft compelling stories for a global audience based on insights gathered from data in the Company's platform.
- Plan and execute our marketing strategy/plan in partnership with Sales and Product teams across all relevant channels (organic, paid, online and offline).
- Develop a content strategy that amplifies Company- s's products and services, while building thought-leadership; suggest relevant topics and write original content including, long- and short-form blog posts, eBooks, whitepapers, press releases, case studies, infographics, presentations, sales collateral, video and podcast scripts and more, to be distributed across multiple marketing channels.
- Identify the best format to tell compelling stories and re-purpose the content in different forms to maximize brand impact.
- Drive traffic and engagement that leads to sales and promotion by conducting competitive analysis, SEO and keyword research, Google Analytics, market research and strategic brainstorming with the product and leadership teams.
- Drive on-time execution and publishing of content through own initiative and with the help of the whole team.
- Measure and report the results of marketing activities to inform future campaigns.
- Own Company's narrative across all regional marketing channels (content, email, PR, events).
Skills and Requirements
- BA/Master's degree in marketing, business administration, journalism computer science, or relevant field; MBA a plus.
- 8+ years of marketing experience (preferably across global markets) in content marketing and communications, at technology-obsessed companies. Experience with SaaS, machine learning and data science is ideal.
- Exceptional storyteller who can develop product-based stories and effectively communicate the brand message.
- High proficiency in business writing skills and a strong grasp of grammar and style; can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content. Creative writing skills desired.
- Data-driven and analytical.
- Understanding of SEO and keyword research methods.
- Experience in writing for a senior executive audience.
- A track record of creating, driving and executing marketing strategies resulting in substantial growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.