Senior Recruiter at Techconnexions
Views:4040 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Content Marketing Analyst - Enterprise SaaS/Sales/Technology (3-5 yrs)
- Passionate about following Enterprise SAAS, Sales Productivity, Sales Force Automation, Sales AI, CRM, and related trends.
- Smart enough to help construct stories around what can be relevant to sales organizations using data (not gut) and tie it to measurable marketing goals.
- Eloquent enough to package this into readable and understandable marketing content? If yes, keep reading.
- Write data-driven blogs and other content pieces that combine our proprietary data with outside data sets to identify and expand upon key trends.
- Understand and develop forward-looking analyses and insights around Sales Productivity, Sales AI, and CRM.
- Help build conversion funnel for content marketing with measurable goals.
- Support PR requests with data and category knowledge.
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable about Sales and related disciplines such as Enterprise SAAS and Sales Technology.
- Writing experience a must - can be within the fields of Enterprise SAAS, Sales, Technology, or related areas.
- 3-5 years experience in similar Enterprise SAAS startup
- Must be a tech geek passionate about all things tech, Enterprise SAAS, and Sales Technology.
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
- Ability to multitask and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong DIY culture / High sense of ownership
- Basic Wordpress, SEO, Design skill
- B.Tech/B.E.: preferred
- Banking/Insurance domain knowledge will be an advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.