Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:9204 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Content Marketer - Organic Marketing - SaaS (2-5 yrs)
As a content marketer, you- ll be working with teams across the company (and sometimes across countries) to make sure that anything we tell our customers is framed in the simplest and most effective language possible. The role involves a fair amount of tech immersion and writing for business software users, so you need to be comfortable conversing with such an audience.
Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching sales collateral for the sales team, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, birthday cards and so on. For a copy editor, you- ll additionally ensure that anything we publish is linguistically correct and of high professional standards.
The ideal candidate
- Experience in writing various blogs, articles, and web content.
- Must have a good number of published contents (Links can be attached along with resume for our reference)
- Possess excellent understanding of Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter etc and content delivery on these platforms.
- Must be a Creative Thinker able to present the content in an extraordinary and different way to reach a huge number of audience.
- Happy and Delighted to work under any situation (May it be meeting deadlines, multi-tasking or whatsoever)
- Wonderful team player with an ability to spread your joyful and enthusiastic spirit to others in the team.
- Brownie points if also have sound knowledge in SEO, Keyword Placement, HTML Tags and ability to write suitable and targeted Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags etc.
- 3+ years of professional writing experience preferably in a B2B SaaS or technology company
- Can write fresh, unique and creative content for websites, blogs, social channels, emails, articles that engage the target audience.
- Can work closely with Digital Marketing Team to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns
- B2B sales generation through content and out of the box creativity is expected
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.