AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:313 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Content Marketer - EduTech (3-5 yrs)
Our client offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities: MIT, Columbia, Tuck at Dartmouth,Wharton, UC Berkeley and London Business School. Using technology and curriculum innovation enables working professionals who cannot enroll in full-time courses to access a top-tier, affordable education that will give them the skills needed tobe the business leaders of tomorrow. Global team includes 600+ employees located in Boston, Dubai, Mexico City, Mumbai,New Delhi, Shanghai and Singapore
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (learning, content, creative, business) to meet collateral production deliverables
- Work in partnership with the creative team for ad refresh requests
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Be responsible for the coordination of the marketing communication with the Business Team, Creative team, Tech team and function with multi-faceted design operations and requirements
e- A holder of a bachelor's/Master's degree
- Strong with written and spoken communications and have knowledge of the content development process.
- Creative thinker with experience working with Creative agencies or Consumer Brands
- A metrics-driven marketer with an eye for creativity
- An energetic and self-motivated individual who is willing to get his hands dirty and be a team player.
- Strong with project management skills and able to handle multiple marketing projects simultaneously.
Salary offered: 12-15LPA