HR Executive at Alpine Placement Consultant
Views:137 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Content Manager/Studio Manager - Fashion Industry (3-10 yrs)
Content Manager/Studio Manager
We are looking for a professional with in depth understanding of fashion styling and photography. As the studio/Content manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the business. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks and developing business strategies. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and strong software knowledge as well.
- Content Writing for the Products.
- Create unique looks for the product from head to toe
- Pick fashionable outfits, shoes and accessories that match our requirement.
- Coordinate with photographers, models and hair and makeup artists for specific projects
- Edit Shoot Images to suit requirement.
- Worked on catalogue creation.
Requirements and skills:
- Work experience as a Photoshoot Stylist, Fashion Stylist or similar role
- Graphic designing, illustrations or other graphics
- Software knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.