Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:150 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Content Manager - Life Insurance (3-10 yrs)
This is regarding a job opening for Content Manager with leading Life insurance Company in Mumbai.
Job Description :
1. Candidate will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals.
2. It includes sharing content to build capability of proprietary channel distribution and monitoring eLearning & productivity metrics to identify best practices.
3. As a Content manager, candidate should perform well under deadlines and be detail oriented.
4. Expert in content optimization and brand consistency.
5. Oversee all marketing content initiatives (related to Learning & Development) to ensure internal & external customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
6. Able to do TNA on regular basis to understand the training need for different channel.
7. Use ID methodology to create content for classroom and eLearning as per the defined training roadmap or as per the discussion with senior management or channel heads .
8. Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term Learning & development targets.
9. Collaborate with product, operation, marketing underwriting and other SMEs to plan and develop site content, style and layout, and high end content.
10. Create and publish engaging content.
11. Edit, proofread and improve writers posts.
12. Liaise with external eLearning/content vendor to ensure brand consistency in eLearning and classroom content.
13. Use Learning management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
14. Manage content distribution to online channels and trainers.
15. Maintain version tracker and audit related documents for internal & external audits.
16. Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection) .
17. Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audiences attention.
18. Able to create eLearning Content Analysis Document/ storyboard for nugget/ WBT/ Games/ Simulation and MLUs.
19. Proficient in Adobe illustrator/ Adobe Photoshop/ Adobe Premier/ Adobe Light room/ Camtasia/ Powertoon/ video editing software etc. and must be able to design and create