Content Manager - IT (12-15 yrs)
Key Skills :
- Strong grasp on English language, usage, structure, styles, and writing principles to develop high-quality, error-free and engaging content
- Extensive experience of writing content to support marketing & sales of software and services
- Technology blogging experience would be a key differentiator
- Experience in writing for native US and UK audiences
- Deep understanding of content marketing principles, approach and execution
- HubSpot Content Marketing or similar certification
- Analytical ability to research & conceptualize new content ideas and enhance existing content
- Should be able to work and deliver quality content in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Should have experience of handling and mentoring writers/senior writers.
- Comfortable working with a diverse mix of people including writers, editors, business executives, SEO/PPC specialists, etc.
Job Description :
- Create well-researched content on the allocated topics as part of the monthly calendar.
- Incorporate the feedback received from editor and business executive, as necessary to improve content quality.
- Keep proactive track of content performance based on Google Web Analytics in terms of the defined KPIs and take ownership of collating monthly/quarterly content performance reports for assigned product categories
- Function as the primary touchpoint between content writers and business executives to maintain seamless delivery of content.
- Manage day-to-day assignment and delivery of all tasks for TL - Content Writers/Sr. Content Writers as per the defined quality standards and timelines.
- Mentor team members including TL-Writers, Sr. Writers and ATLs and nurture their technical and soft skills.
Qualification : Preferred B.Tech. (Computer Science) /BCA /MCA, with 12-15 Years (minimum 5 Years Team handling experience) in writing Information and Computer Technology (ICT)-related content
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.