Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:9584 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Content Manager - Internet/eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
- To manage all content online and offline, which will include proofreading, editing and ensuring all content is SEO optimized, wherever necessary.
- Collaborate with Business, Content and Analytics to make digital marketing strategies and create content that will increase visibility and help increasing traffic & engagement.
- Build a mechanism to respond timely to queries and comments on social media.
- Assist business and existing team in executing marketing (content, social, events etc.) initiatives within given timelines.
- Should possess the ability to grasp and repackage complex topics in a simple, edgy but intelligent, clear and engaging manner.
- Managing the content team to ensure all are following the content guideline & deliver requested content on time.
To be successful, you should have
- Experience in driving awareness growing the user base through Organic and Social channels
- Broad knowledge of web content development, digital publishing, email and social media best practices
- Strong communication skills, a flair for writing and a good sense of humor!
- Conduct competitive analysis regularly and identify areas for differentiation
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years in setting up and managing an online content community.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- BE/BTech/MTech/MBA/MASCOM/ M.A (English Literature)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.