Recruitment Consultant at Spring HR Services
Views:2618 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Content Manager - Content Writing (7-12 yrs)
Should be strong in written content, preferably having experience of being a journalist in print media and worked on news-based features across various verticals.
1. Working on specific content for leadership communication, speeches, coverage reports, or communications for any other initiatives as required
2. Partner with internal stakeholder (social media communication team) on a continuous basis to enhance the Social Media strategy through content development.
3. Devise new content to support posting plan. Improvise on the tracking mechanism as part of the social media reporting.
4. Liaise with external and internal stake holders for closures on social media related requirements.
5. Monitor and support content updates on corporate website
6. Write articles, blogs, features on behalf of senior members
1. Support corporate intranet on an on-going basis and look for fresh ideas for campaigns, stories, contests, interviews - aimed at engaging Intranet page users through authored articles in specific sections which require employee engagement.
Key Result Areas Supporting Actions
2. Work closely with team on building content and narratives for AV sections. Be a part of the core team to develop story board for AV content for intranet
3. Increased quantum of posts with fresh content ideas, newer ideas & improvisation on existing functionalities 4. Constantly look for fresh ideas for campaigns, stories, contests, interviews - aimed at engaging Intranet users
1. Collateral & Content Development for campaigns and internal communication supporting different corporate functions, in collaboration with the design team for creative outputs
2. Support content for newsletters by functions, Ads, brochures, flyers, editing and vetting of various collaterals/documentation, etc.
3. Rewrite / augment / edit / proof - articles received from Unit SPOCs
4. Proficient in writing copy for communication campaigns, banners, mailers, standees, posters and several other varieties of collaterals.
Support for special projects
Any new campaign launches, support content creation for CSR programs and other campaigns driven by Corp. Communication
Social Media content
Partner with the SM team and assist in building content for specific SM campaigns and regular posts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.