Manager - Recruitment at Strategic Alliance Management Services
Views:83 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Content Manager - Alliance For An Energy Efficient Economy (8-9 yrs)
Content Manager, Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy (AEEE), New Delhi
1. POSITION VACANT: Content Manager, Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy (AEEE), New Delhi
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy (AEEE) is a policy advocacy and energy efficiency market enabler with a not-for-profit motive. AEEE advocates energy efficiency as a resource and collaborates with industry and government to transform the market for energy-efficient products and services, thereby contributing towards meeting India's goals on energy security, clean energy, and climate change. AEEE collaborates with diverse stakeholders such as policymakers, government officials, business and industry, consumers, researchers, and civil society organizations. AEEE believes its work speaks for itself, and holds respect, integrity, and synergy as central to its efforts.
For more information about AEEE, please visit https://aeee.in/.
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to the Director- Marketing, the Content Manager (MC), shall be accountable for high-quality written external & internal communication. S/he shall be responsible for developing, synthesizing, and owning the content repository for AEEE. The MC shall be accountable for creating content in various form(s) and support senior leadership by preparing articles, op-eds, speeches, talking points, interview content, writing of non-technical proposals, blogs, and reports. S/he will also act as a resource/ bridge between AEEE technical/ research and communication teams.
- The role demands excellent, written communication skills, with the ability to generate hi-quality content, both relevant and in alignment with AEEE's work. Proficiency in synthesizing material gathered from multiple sources, technical as well as non-technical, for the preparation of reports for external communication, in various formats, is essential. Awareness of and the ability to create narratives in line with leading global organizations is a must. An understanding of the energy transition challenges in India and its impact on vulnerable sections of society, is desirable.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(1) Drafting talking points, op-eds, blogs, editorials, and newsletters for the different research verticals and thematic groups, as well as the Chairman & Executive Director, AEEE;
(2) Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics with a view to developing original content;
(3) Working with and advising senior leadership about forthcoming opportunities to participate in appropriate forums. Supporting the development of content for delivering critical communications at such forums and ensuring engagement;
(4) Contributing to the development of social media activities and campaigns across multiple channels;
(5) Assisting in improving AEEE website design, as well as content, posted for different teams, including its regular updation;
(6) Assisting different teams in bringing out technical reports and communication material on a regular basis, including supervision of the development of this content;
(7) Handling a mix of different communication forms like Technical Content Writing/ Proposal Writing/ Video Scripts, etc.;
(8) Developing content for marketing collaterals, podcasts, etc.;
(9) Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies;
(10) Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability;
(11) Working with designers to create collaterals that enhance AEEE messaging;
(12) Helping maintain the AEEE content repository and data bank;
(13) Working closely with communications teams, to execute campaigns for meeting program objectives, closely monitoring the impact of each campaign on key audience metrics, and reporting on the same to concerned stakeholders.
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Qualification: Applicants must be post-graduates in Communication, Journalism, or a related discipline.
(1) Eight years of experience in technical writing, content management, or copywriting, with a public relations agency, energy sector company, or industry-focused, non-profit organization;
(2) High-quality written communication skills, demonstrated by a body of published work (articles, op-eds, or blogs) is essential. Knowledge of energy efficiency and energy domain (demand side) will be an added advantage;
(3) Relevant prior experience in a content writer/manager role in the social sector, is preferred.
Skills and Competencies
(1) Very strong written communication skills, with a proven track record of writing for different platforms, for a multitude of audiences;
(2) Well-read and informed about the climate and energy sectors (not necessary on the technical side). Should be able to synthesize internal and external reports into AEEE's narrative, social media outreach, and leadership communications;
(3) Critical thinking and ability to ask the right questions;
(4) Leading by example to take responsibility for the team. Exemplary collaborative and "get it done" attitude and alignment with the values of AEEE;
(5) Prior experience in providing communications support and counsel to "C-level executives;"
(6) Ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change and organizational objectives;
(7) Team player who effectively integrates, motivates, and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the project;
(8) Good project management skills with an ability to multitask and manage competing deadlines;
(9) Strong background in climate issues and understanding of the Indian energy efficiency landscape, is desirable.
(10) Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects;
(11) Must be a confident communicator and presenter.
5. COMPENSATION OFFERED: Gross compensation budgeted for the position is attractive. Please note that the offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and salary history.
6. LOCATION: New Delhi
7. REFERENCE: MC-AEEE
8. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
Phone Nos.: 011- 2684 2162; 4165 3612
9. APPLICATION PROCESS:
Eligible candidates interested in the position can apply using the link