Content Head/Writer/Blogger - School (3-8 yrs)
Content Head/Writer/Blogger - Leading Education School
- We are seeking a savvy wordsmith to join our content marketing team. As a Manager, we are expecting you to have a knack and love for writing. Also, a comprehensive understanding of the newest industry trends is very important.
- Inviting application of those who have written articles/blogs on lifestyle/travel/parenting/food.
Role includes :
- Craft relevant original content.
- Have a social media presence.
- Familiarity with platforms. You should have a working knowledge of WordPress and other platforms like Tumblr and Squarespace.
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Good computer (Microsoft office) and presentation skills, Visualization skills will be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written; research, develop, present, and promote projects; work independently; prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Considerable knowledge of current technology, trends, and developments in the field.
- Ability to mentor and train new team members, ability to hold high standards while also offering support and maintaining positive relationships.
- Plan the necessary time, resources, and materials to support the accomplishments of learning goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.