Content Head - Learning & Organization Development Domain - Technology Startup (7-10 yrs)
Our client is a unicorn technology start-up based out of Delhi NCR.
Role : Content Head, L&OD
Location : Prefer Delhi NCR; However open for people to work from anywhere in India.
The role is responsible for a team which is focusing on building cutting edge learning solutions on a digital platform.
Key Responsibilities :
- Strategize content that is impactful, innovative and futuristic
- Create a pull learning culture by designing scenario-driven learning experiences
- Ideate and implement futuristic micro learning
- Create instructional approaches, conduct storyboard reviews and mentor team members on the same
- Incorporate media components such as videos/ images/ interactive elements into learning products
- Interact with design and production teams to ensure the quality of deliverables
- Suggest improvements for processes within the instructional design phase
- Prepare and integrate course materials into virtual learning applications and tools
- Create assessments to ensure effective learning has taken place
Skills & Experience :
- 7+ years of experience in content development
- Preferred experience in the technology/ internet/ consulting sector
- Mandatory experience in instructional design, designing micro learning and e-learning content
- Must have experience in developing different training product types and knowledge in courseware development tools
- Adept at visualizing the content and collaborating with the graphic designers and technical team members
- Ability to work effectively with minimal day-to-day supervision
Due to heavy inflow of applications, we will connect only with shortlisted candidates. We regret and apologize forany delay or no response.