Content Head - Learning & Organization Development Domain - Technology Startup (7-10 yrs)
Our client is a unicorn technology start-up based out of Delhi NCR.
Role : Content Head, L&OD
Location : Prefer Delhi NCR; However open for people to work from anywhere in India.
The role is responsible for a team which is focusing on building cutting edge learning solutions on a digital platform.
Key Responsibilities :
- Strategize content that is impactful, innovative and futuristic
- Create a pull learning culture by designing scenario-driven learning experiences
- Ideate and implement futuristic micro learning
- Create instructional approaches, conduct storyboard reviews and mentor team members on the same
- Incorporate media components such as videos/ images/ interactive elements into learning products
- Interact with design and production teams to ensure the quality of deliverables
- Suggest improvements for processes within the instructional design phase
- Prepare and integrate course materials into virtual learning applications and tools
- Create assessments to ensure effective learning has taken place
Skills & Experience :
- 7+ years of experience in content development
- Preferred experience in the technology/ internet/ consulting sector
- Mandatory experience in instructional design, designing micro learning and e-learning content
- Must have experience in developing different training product types and knowledge in courseware development tools
- Adept at visualizing the content and collaborating with the graphic designers and technical team members
- Ability to work effectively with minimal day-to-day supervision
Due to heavy inflow of applications, we will connect only with shortlisted candidates. We regret and apologize forany delay or no response.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.