Content Director - Media Production - FMCG (8-10 yrs)
Media Production & Content Director
- Are you an accomplished and driven omnichannel production leader with a passion for developing new programs from scratch and supporting global project teams? If so, then the Media Production & Content Head could be a great match for you!
- Looking to create an enhanced end-to-end marketing production and media ecosystem that will leverage an extensive range of capabilities to be augmented and delivered by a few global partners to constitute an optimal global marketing delivery solution available to all our brands and markets.
- As part of that, we aim to build a two-speed production model which will provide a flexible, fast and agile approach to deliver both planned and responsive content across all disciplines: from traditional TV commercials to social media assets.
This role will have the responsibility of the hub of our new marketing model located in Gurgaon including:
- Local production service, to deliver all market production projects.
- The regional hub will receive all production briefs for all channels for the entire region and will help with routing the work to the optimal entity of the model depending on the campaign objectives and requirements, the lead time and budget.
- Global production service, to carry out the production work routed to this entity of the model serving as a global content factory or for some key activities of it such as remote editing or other key activities such as performance measurement etc.
- This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following :
Regional model leadership :
- Provide leadership to model implementation and subsequent stabilization efforts
- Embed of the global model strategy and ways of working. Manage feed-back loop for global continuous model improvement.
- When required adapt model local ways of working to ensure the model meets the local business strategic objectives
- Run local governance and key forums like Monthly or quarterly Quarterly Business Reviews
- Drive an innovation agenda to test and embed new ways of working / tools to keep the model at the forefront of external benchmarks.
Delivery oversight (with high focus on shared service center):
- Providing leadership to help set up a high performing global content engine leveraging our 3rd party partners operations.
- Definition of operational strategy and capabilities evolution roadmap.
- Monitoring operational project delivery with focus on local KPI management, support issue resolution, with direct involvement in key / strategic projects
Business management :
- Stimulate adoption of new, data-driven, dynamic, responsive content creation and nimble approaches as a change agent
- Navigate complex internal and external relationships providing opportunities to promote the model and allowing preemptive detection of emerging needs
- Facilitate seamless cross functional internal collaboration within the ecosystem and across local media, design, insight analytics teams and the global content team
- Oversee new users onboarding and business training deployment
- Drive local comms plan to share key news of the model, successes or key staff changes.
Basic Qualifications :
- We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree or equivalent experience
- 8 to 10 years in production management in a multinational company (agency preferred) managing large and complex production projects
- Experience working with various APAC markets is a plus
- Video production origination capabilities: hands-on experience in production content from pre to post-production
- Client management services: at least 6 to 8 years having day to day interaction with clients
- At least 3 years- experience with web production including a robust understanding of platforms (experience with AEM is a plus).
- Deep understanding of the media process from planning to optimization
- Deep understanding of DCO platforms
- Good understanding of creativity and ability to recommend creative optimizations or advise of repurposing content
- Ability to interpret media performance metrics to provide client recommendations
- Experience in housing production services and manage an on-site studio would be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.