Content Development Manager - Alternative Investment Tech Startup (3-6 yrs)
Our client is India's largest alternative investment platform through which one can invest in startup equity, commercial real estate, leasing and inventory deals, and earn non-volatile returns. It is completely technology driven and transparent and has already built a community of over 150,000 investors and raised more than Rs 160 crore in capital from retail investors.
Founded in 2020, this Gurugram based digital platform is truly democratising investment opportunities and helping individuals find new ways of investment to grow their wealth.
Its founding team members include the leadership alumni of companies like OYO, Pepperfry, Morgan Stanley, World bank, among others.
As a Content Development Manager, you will be responsible for creating engaging and informative content with strong research skills and familiarity with finance and debt-related concepts.
What you will do:
- Researching, analyzing, and creating high-quality long-form blogs on various finance and debt topics, such as personal finance, debt management, investing, budgeting, credit cards, loans, and more
- Developing original content that is well-researched, accurate, and written in a compelling and engaging manner
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create content that aligns with the company's brand voice and messaging
- Staying updated with the latest industry trends and developments in finance and debt to ensure the content is relevant and timely
- Proofreading and editing content for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and other errors
- Meeting assigned deadlines and managing workload efficiently
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, banking or a related field
- Writers from Finance News Sites/Fintechs preferred
- Proven experience as a content writer with a focus on finance and debt
- Strong understanding of debt finance and investing concepts, including personal finance, loans, credit cards, budgeting, and investing
- Excellent writing skills with a high attention to detail and ability to write in a clear, concise, and engaging manner
- Ability to conduct thorough research and analyze complex financial concepts
- Proficiency in English language with good grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.