Content Developer - Marketing - Financial Services Firm (5-10 yrs)
Job Description for Content Developer (Marketing Dept)
- Managing, Proofreading & Writing SEO Content for websites, blogs, articles, brochures, campaign scripts, video scripts etc.
- Scrutinizing the language and structure of the blog/article for the right emotion and tone and precision in the choice of words
- Checking the logical inconsistencies and technical flaws between paragraphs and sentences
- Tightening of paragraphs, keeping the logical intent intact
- Checking the logical transitioning throughout the blog/article and tonal shifts
- Work with Digital Marketing Teams to process the deliverables in good quality on time
- Adhere to project/organization processes and standard
- Provide concise and precise content for Social Sharing, Answering, Commenting, Forums etc.
- Excellent command over the English language; strong grammar; versatility in writing styles; ability to format write- ups according to content briefs provided by various stakeholders; ability to edit / proofread write- ups
- Fair understanding of digital marketing trends and platforms
- Strong communication skills to understand content requirements of various stakeholders across the organization and liaise with various personnel to develop and deliver content
- Fair understanding of SEO and SEO tools and strategies viz. keywords, meta data, tags etc.
- Candidate with knowledge of financial products is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.