Senior Manager - HR at Upman Placements
Views:138 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Content Developer - Insurance (10-15 yrs)
- Creating, Improving and Maintaining Content Initiating Training Need Analysis
- Managing Administration
- Candidate will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals.
- It includes sharing content to build capability of proprietary channel distribution and monitoring eLearning & productivity metrics to identify best practices.
- As a Content manager, candidate should perform well under deadlines and be detail oriented.
- Expert in content optimization and brand consistency.
- Oversee all marketing content initiatives (related to Learning &
- Development) to ensure internal & external customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Able to do TNA on regular basis to understand the training need for different channel.
- Use ID methodology to create content for classroom and eLearning as per the defined training roadmap or as per the discussion with senior management or channel heads .
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term Learning & development targets.
- Collaborate with product, operation, marketing underwriting and other SMEs to plan and develop site content, style and layout, and high end content.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers posts.
- Liaise with external eLearning/content vendor to ensure brand consistency in eLearning and classroom content.
- Use Learning management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and trainers.
- Maintain version tracker and audit related documents for internal & external audits.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection) .
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audiences attention.
- Able to create eLearning Content Analysis Document/ storyboard for nugget/ WBT/ Games/ Simulation and MLUs .
- Proficient in Adobe illustrator/ Adobe Photoshop/ Adobe Premier/
- Adobe Light room/ Camtasia/ Powertoon/ video editing software etc. and must be able to design and create relevant and engaging micro learning video content.