HR at Sampoorna Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:80 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Content Designer - eCommerce (8-12 yrs)
About this role:
- Ensuring and advocating a user-centered approach to all the content you create.
- Map customer journeys to identify pain points and user needs.
- Create and curate brilliant content that customers will love.
- Work closely with stakeholders and team members to ensure our content is evidence based, user-centered and continually optimised.
- Take part in user research and be able to work with multidisciplinary, agile teams to contribute to an overall user experience.
- Use discovery methods to take facts from subject matter experts and present them in a brilliant, personal and simple way.
- Take responsibility for legal, regulatory governance and compliance of your content
- Be a design team representative and a main point of contact for product owners and product team members on developing a user centered approach
- Subedit and proofread content
- Build and publish content in our CMS platforms (AEM and/or Salesforce Experience Cloud)
- Support the continuous improvement of the user experience and the product
- Share your knowledge across relevant squads to ensure our experiences for the customer are consistent across our platforms
- Help to continually develop a strong team culture across the design team and the wider Digital team
You`ll have the following responsibilities:
A spectrum of technical expertise across the following skills (with a specialism in some areas):
- Content Creation & Curation - interviewing experts, commissioning, sourcing, editing across formats including copywriting, visual assets and video content
- Content Marketing, Hierarchy & Journey Planning - Supporting marketing messaging, planning multi-touchpoint seamless journeys with needs & data at their heart
- Personalisation & Engagement Optimisation - Driving dynamic personalisation so that content is continually tailored to each individual customer in an efficient & iteratively improving manner.
- Content Editing & Publishing - timely production, content life cycle planning including maintenance, governance, reduction and removal.
- User Research & Testing - discovering content issues and needs regular qualitative learning
- Data Analysis, MVT & A/B Testing - analysing behaviours and appetites using regular quantitative learning
- CMS management & Optimisation - Play an active role in improvements to the components in use on the channels and the CMS. Video pre-production (storyboarding, judging scripts, planning shooting sessions, assessing necessary equipment and time needed)
- Video production (filming, lighting, sound, directing on location)
- Video post-production (editing, versioning, motion graphics, motion infographics, colour correction, branding, publishing ideas)
- Communications Strategy and Multimedia Production
- Multimedia storytelling for internal and external communication
You`ll have the following skills & experience:
- We're a new team embedding content design as a new discipline for our client.
- We need you to be ready to challenge ways of working and embrace learning at every opportunity. You'll get behind our mantra of 'build, measure, learn' - always working in ways that put the user experience first.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Content designer (or roles with similar skills) with a good amount of that time working on ecommerce experiences.
- Ability to take a project from ideation to completion and continually improve a customer experience
- Experience working in lean agile squads
The following qualities:
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with an intrinsic ability to turn complexity into simplicity
- Lean approach to action; continually finding ways to deliver more value to the customer and the business with less effort, driving efficient ways of working
- Entrepreneurial and flexible approach to activities; adapting behaviours and proactively removing barriers to delivering results
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.