Manager - HR at Contec Global Group
Views:27 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Contec Global Group - Technical Manager - Product Engineering (10-12 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Technical Manager, NowNow Product Engineering, you will identify, hire and build a world- class team of Development Engineers to define, drive and execute on this vision. You will initiate processes that allow the team to collaborate with local as well as global teams with a high degree of efficiency. You will develop a team of highly motivated and talented individuals that can collaborate with Platform Managers, Platform Architects, Product Managers, Product Architects, Agile Coaches & other engineers across the company on high impact initiatives. You will design, build and own both web & mobile features.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects with significant impact.
- Work with Platform Team, Product Managers in developing a strategy and road map to provide compelling business features for NowNow Innovative Products
- Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new Product
- Business Capabilities, product enhancements, product bug fixes, product technology upgrades & related assignments.
- Install best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Project management - prioritization, planning of projects and features, Stakeholders management and tracking of external commitments
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services
- Career management and development of direct reports. Inspire & retain talent
How the day looks like ?
As Technical Manager, NowNow Product Engineering team, the leader owns and drive multiple Product capabilities working with stakeholders like platform team, product team, business stakeholders, partners, vendors and collaborating with team of engineers and Product Managers in building the roadmap and driving it with the team.
- Experience in building, managing & delivering multiple innovative business products using the shared platform capabilities
- People Management experience, managing engineers
- Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
- Worked in Fintech / Payments / Banking / Financial Services domain
- Managed building product capabilities using core Java, Advanced Java, Springs, Hibernate etc.
- Managed projects with RDBMS and NoSQL databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server,
- Postgres, Mongo DB etc. & Data Warehouse capabilities like RedShift
- Managed product building capabilities using Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Managed building backend capabilities in REST based API's, micro-services architecture, AWS Cloud, Serverless architectures
- Managed building new products capabilities using DevOps Automation
- Very closely worked with Platform Team, Product Team Architects, Leads, Developers on the product technical capabilities planning, tracking, estimating, executing and delivering
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with ability to present, track & deliver the complex software development plans
- Excellent judgement, organizational & problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operation
- You have already been part of building product capabilities with a team of engineers in a product organization, a start-up culture.