Manager - HR at Contec Global Group
Views:34 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Contec Global Group - Technical Manager - Platform Capabilities (10-12 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Technical Manager, NowNow Platform Capabilities, you will identify, hire and build a world- class team of Development Engineers to define, drive and execute on this vision. You will initiate processes that allow the team to collaborate with local as well as global teams with a high degree of efficiency. You will develop a team of highly motivated and talented individuals that can collaborate with Product Managers, Agile Coaches, Architects & other engineers across the company on high impact initiatives. You will design, build and own both web & mobile features.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects with significant impact.
- Work with Platform Head, Platform Architect, Product managers in developing a strategy and road map to provide compelling capabilities for NowNow Platform Capabilities
- Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new platform capabilities, platform enhancements, platform bug fixes, platform technology upgrades & related assignments.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Project management - prioritization, planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services
- Career management and development of direct reports. Inspire & retain talent
How the day looks like :
- As Technical Manager, NowNow Platform Innovative Capabilities team, the leader owns and drive multiple platform capabilities working with stakeholders like platform head, architects, product team, business stakeholders, partners, vendors and collaborating with team of engineers and Product Managers in building the roadmap and driving it with the team.
- Experience in building, managing & delivering multiple platform capabilities
- People management experience, managing engineers
- Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
- Worked in Fintech / Payments / Banking / Financial Services domain
- Managed building platform capabilities using core Java, Advanced Java, Springs, Hibernate etc.
- Managed projects with RDBMS & NoSQL databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server,
- Postgres, Mongo DB etc. & Data Warehouse capabilities like RedShift
- Managed platform building capabilities using Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Managed building backend capabilities in REST based API's, micro-services architecture, AWS Cloud, Serverless architectures
- Managed building capabilities using DevOps Automation
- Very closely worked with Platform Head, Architects, Leads, Developers on the platform technical capabilities planning, tracking, estimating, executing and delivering
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with ability to present, track & deliver the complex software development plans
- Excellent judgement, organizational & problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operation
- You have already been part of building platform capabilities with a team of engineers in a platform organization, a start-up culture