Manager - HR at Contec Global Group
Views:4 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Contec Global Group - Technical Architect - Product Engineering (10-12 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Technical Architect & Engineers work on multiple innovative products on a wide range of technologies including REST API's, Java, Java Springs, Hibernate, Oracle, AWS, micro-services etc. If you are looking for an opportunity to architect high value fintech products, NowNow is the right place for you.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- experience in a Technical Architect or related role - architecting, building and operating cloud-based applications or infrastructure
- Worked in Fintech / Payments / Banking / Financial Services domain
- Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
- Create best practices, communicate and get the practices followed by engineers
- Integrate with Platform Team of Architects, Engineers, Managers, understand the platform offerings & use them in the Product Solutions
- Lead, Drive & participate in the technical discussions and build solutions & drive implementation
- Background in technology architecture landscape mandatory technology stack is JAVA, Springs, Hibernate, Oracle, AWS, REST
- API's, RDBMS, NOSQL, DevOps. Specific knowledge in multiple technology domain areas (e.g., software development/architecture, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics, micro-services, serverless, event driven architectures).
- Can create proof of concepts, demos, and/or scripts from scratch or leveraging reusable components from the Fintech Platform.
- Understands and can articulate common architectural patterns and design principles.
- Can take the lead on a complex technical project, which may require the participation of other teams to deliver.
- Able to create technical content that is easily adopted and reusable by others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have already been part of architecting product capabilities product organization, a start-up culture
- Experience architecting, migrating or transforming customer requirements
- Able to present to technical and business audiences (training, workshops, publications.