Manager - HR at Contec Global Group
Views:872 Applications:390 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Contec Global Group - Senior Manager - Digital Marketing (4-6 yrs)
Company Profile :
- AWARDED FOR BEST PUBLIC SECTOR SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE YEAR 2014. Best work environment, Employee friendly. We have expats working with us for more than 10 years!
- Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, Europe and America. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Energy, Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
- Our experience working on large-scale security solutions projects, as well as our laterally integrated business interests, puts us in a unique position to provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for mega projects. With our worldwide presence and close associations with the governments of nations at the very highest levels, Contec Global is uniquely positioned to not just initiate and implement mega projects but to also influence policy makers on key issues.
- The Group has vast presence in India, Dubai, Africa, which continues to be our primary market, with mission critical, large-scale operations spanning the continent from Nigeria to Uganda, the Republic of Niger, Burundi, Congo DRC and Southern Sudan.
- Deals with major Government projects in several countries across globe like assisting government of various countries in issuing work Visas, passports, driving licenses etc.
Some of the major projects undertaken revolve around :
1) Biometrics : It provides automated authentication of people
2) Smart Cards : A smart card, chip card, or integrated circuit card (ICC)
3) E-Passports : E-Passport sols incorporate an array of up-to-the-minute technologies
4) Structured Magnetic : It is used to protect plastic cards, paper-based documents.
5) E-Visas : The e-Visa is designed to automate your entire visa issuing process.
Apart from this the company has its presence in mobile manufacturing and selling, mobile wallets, national lottery, hospitality, Agriculture and oil and gas to name a few as well.
We are searching for a highly creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand's influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing specifically in mobile app platforms like mobile wallet, ride hailing services, food delivery services, shopping etc and social media management. In addition, to be an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning, execution and optimization of online strategies (including social media marketing strategies) to ensure a strong presence for our brand on online/digital platforms.
- Overseeing social media strategies.
- Achieving superior customer engagement and intimacy, app traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing road map
- Strategies to increase app acquisition in a cost-effective manner.
- Developing original content and suggesting creative ways to attract more customers and promote brands for all online platforms.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
- Staying up to date with trends (including knowledge of tools and software) in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Conduct all activities required for strong online presence including but not limited to SEO, SEM, SMM, Web Analytics, Email Marketing, mobile marketing and Inbound Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Campaigns:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns/contests for FB, twitter, LinkedIn - Develop and maintain YouTube channel as well as Pinterest account
- Designing posts concepts to sustain readers' curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Write and optimize content for social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites. Creating video/text ads for FB/other social accounts
- Working closely with the graphic designing & content writing team for social media management.
- Web and Social Media Analytics
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports - Creating reports showcasing Web Analytics data and site evaluation
- Social media analytics for all social media FB, twitter etc.
- Attain key performance indicators such as increasing traffic, reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Measure ROI of all activities conducted online and improvise strategy as and when required
- Search Engine Optimization and Website Management
- Excellence in all kinds of search engine advertising such as display ads - Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Email Marketing
- Design email marketing campaigns and measure ROI
- Experience managing App Services is compulsory
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Social Media Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- YouTube Digital Marketing
- SEM and SEO
- Email Marketing
- Web Analytics