Manager - HR at Contec Global Group
Views:495 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Contec Global Group - Manager - Risk & Corporate Strategy (3-6 yrs)
Manager - Risk & Corporate Strategy
1. Support the communication of company vision & strategy to stakeholders and support translation into operational reality via various channels
2. Leading and Supporting seniors in driving their projects/work streams.
3. Help in Delivering data-driven insights to support actionable strategy, prioritization of investments and resources, and stakeholder communications (e.g., to Business heads, Head strategy, CEO).
4. Actively contributing to annual strategic planning process.
5. Help in channelizing and communicating the firm's strategy across the firm to key external stakeholders in coordination with the corporate communication and marketing groups.
6. Be an eye and ear for the Management.
7. You will gather and organize facts and data from a variety of information sources, including internal stakeholders and external experts, clients, and partners.
8. Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns.
9. Handling multiple projects/work streams at any time from project scoping, creating content and managing of stakeholders to generating insights, and preparing outputs which enable informed decisions with minimal support of manager.
10. Supporting/Assist in the development of the forward-looking strategy of the firm and strategic plans that enable execution of enterprise-wide strategic projects (examples could be the firm's customer Pricing strategy or Large Customer strategy).
11. Assist in providing leadership ideas to address key strategic issues and opportunities, working in collaboration across multiple functions and channels, often in a consultative manner.
12. Overseeing industry, market, competitor, and financial analysis.
13. Monitor financial results of assigned subsidiaries and support strategic business planning initiatives.
14. Perform comprehensive industry and economic analysis on selected projects, present findings to internal clients.
- 3-5 years working experience in corporate strategy, risk management / Operational risks - ORM in manufacturing / retail industries.
- Developing thinking around strategically important issues,
- Management consulting experience at a top tier consulting firm will be preferred.
- Good and clear communications skills required.