Manager - HR at Contec Global Group
Views:326 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Contec Global Group - International Remittance Manager - Sales/BD - Mobile Wallet (5-10 yrs)
AWARDED FOR BEST PUBLIC SECTOR SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE YEAR 2014. Best work environment, Employee friendly. We have expats working with us for more than 10 years!
Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, Europe, and America. As a company established on the platform of eGovernance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Energy, Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Our experience working on largescale security solutions projects, as well as our laterally integrated business interests, puts us in a unique position to provide seamless, end to end solutions for mega projects. With our worldwide presence and close associations with the governments of nations at the very highest levels, Contec Global is uniquely positioned to not just initiate and implement mega projects but to also influence policy makers on key issues.
The Group has vast presence in India, Dubai, and Africa, which continues to be our primary market, with mission critical, largescale operations spanning the continent from Nigeria to Uganda, the Republic of Niger, Burundi, Congo DRC and Southern Sudan.
Deals with major Government projects in several countries across globe like assisting government of various countries in issuing work Visas, passports, driving licenses etc.
Some of the major projects undertaken revolve around:
It provides automated authentication of people
2) Smart Cards
A smart card, chip card, or integrated circuit card (ICC)
3) E Passports
E Passport sols incorporate an array of up-to-the-minute technologies
4) Structured Magnetics
It is used to protect plastic cards, paper-based documents.
5) E Visas
The e Visa is designed to automate your entire visa issuing process.
Apart from this the company has its presence in mobile manufacturing and selling, mobile wallets, national lottery, hospitality, Agriculture and oil and gas to name a few as well.
Job Description for International Remittance Manager:
You: a business development and sales leader who loves people management, sales strategy, international remittance systems, and workflow - and who wants to put those skills to use at a mission-driven organization with a business culture.
Us: a buzzed-about Innovative start-up co licensed by CBN as a Mobile Money Service provider promoting Fintech services under its brand name NOWNOW committed to building delightful products and changing the world through our audience of over 15,000 mobile money agents and consumers.
Our diverse global team includes over 100 business analysts, developers, product managers, designers, and marketers. We cover the most important issues in the world, from eradicating malaria and polio to fighting climate change to ending poverty in our time, and professionals at NGOs like Save the Children, CARE, ONE, and the Gates Foundation rely on us to be in-the-know.
If you're eager to bring your management, operations, and sales strategy skills to help us scale up our sales operations at NOWNOW, wed love to get to know you better. We want to give you the opportunity to grow your own team, learn from sharp, committed colleagues and be part of an energizing culture that's low on bureaucracy and high on impact (and fun). Get to know us better by checking out our website www.nownow.ng
Why this position is great for you:
- You have a chance to really impact and even transform the International remittance culture of NOWNOW and achieve Global Goals helping to improve lives around the world
- Were a young, dynamic social enterprise that's growing fast and that has an open, collaborative culture
- There is no bureaucracy here. You'll get to own your work with the support you need
- Our existing business in this area is small but impressive, and there's market demand for you to grow it exponentially
- Want to get ahead? Were filled with stories of people who joined NOWNOW and moved up, and up, and up. And that's exactly what were looking for from you.
The main responsibilities of the International Remittance Manager:
- Responsible for International remittance business development and sales to significantly improve results
- Develop a workflow and culture - including incentive systems and proposal development - that makes our International remittance operation world-class
- Enhance existing systems (Salesforce) to ensure data-driven decisions and process improvements
To fit well in this role, you must have worked in an International remittance BD role and sales operations at a top-tier organization and have experience managing people. You probably work (or have recently worked) at a fintech or IT business and want to leverage that experience to really make a mark at a social enterprise.
Specific requirements include:
- 5+ years work experience in top-tier sales organizations with proven record of revenue results
- Experience managing people and building culture
- Deep data, metrics, and payment processing systems expertise
- Bachelors degree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.