Manager - HR at Contec Global Group
Views:618 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Contec Global Group - Head - Technology (15-20 yrs)
The Director - Engineering & Project is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of technology change projects. Working with the Technology Manager and engineering team, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Plan and manage the overall project deliverables, issues, risk, plans and governance
- "Hands-on" project management for owned deliverables including running the daily stand-up with engineering team, weekly meeting with relevant stakeholders, developing and publishing weekly status reports and managing Risks.
- Leading project team to ensure successful delivery of agreed scope on schedule & within budget.
- Experience in immigration technologies like biometric matching, facial recognition, OCR etc
- Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts, .NET web framework and Proficient in C# and/or VB.NET with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- .NET applications using (the focus is on frontend, backend, and in writing RESTful API's)
- Gaining a thorough knowledge of the projects being undertaken in terms of scope, functionality, risk & issues, timelines and cost.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, web application frameworks and code versioning tools such as GIT, Mercurial before.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Managing the test and build environments associated with project workstreams and components.
- Co-ordinating across multiple system groups and ensuring all impacted parties are co-ordinated and deliver to a common project goal.
- Experience in Data and Cloud - like on AWS Solution architecture, familiarity with Data components like Data quality and APIs, typical operation data and analytical data considerations.
- Help publish and provide Governance of Platform Standards across domain teams, including but not limited to end-of-life governance, Infrastructure upgrades, Engineering best practices etc.
- Your technical expertise may be called upon by our Business Development team to provide support in closing deals with prospective customers and assisting our marketing team with technical content generation.
- As a services organization looking to grow, our most significant asset is our people. You will have a crucial role to play as a hiring manager for openings in your practice organization and occasionally as an interviewer for openings outside of your direct organization. Having the ability to intuitively identify talent and potential is an advantage.