Manager - HR at Contec Global Group
Views:159 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Contec Global Group - Business Head - Online Game Domain (16-21 yrs)
Business Head - Lotto ( Gaming )
- Strategy Development, Planning and Reporting.
- Setting strategy and vision to show the right direction to the organization and then to achieve the set philosophy, mission, strategy, and annual goals and objectives.
- Provide overall direction and guidance to the operational activities of the organization with the objective of maximizing growth and profitability as well as day to day leadership and management to all company operations functions.
- Taking a proactive role in the formulation and further development of future strategic objectives and bringing them to the CMD for input, discussion and decision as to ratification.
- Lead implementation of the Business Plan, including reviewing progress against the plan and setting appropriate targets.
- Overseeing functional activities, facilities and resolving issues through effective problem solving and communication skills.
- Ensuring that strong strategic and annual planning processes are in place to produce effective plans for approval by the CMD.
- Develop operating policies to ensure programmes and activities are implemented effectively.
- Ensuring that all financial and nonfinancial reporting requirements are met on a timely and regular basis.
- Ensuring that reporting to CMD is always totally transparent.
- Ensure that the organization maintains a cashless and paperless concept.
- Implementation of the industry's strongest ERP solution for close functioning and monitoring.
- Developing and maintaining effective strategic relationships with key stakeholders including funders, contract counterparties, customers, and partners.
- Assures the organization and its mission, programs, products, and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.
- Developing a wide range of relationships and networks with the local, national, and international bodies to position the company as a well-known and credible organization throughout the industry.
- Ensuring that the day-to-day operations of the organization are effectively and efficiently coordinated, implemented, and conducted within the framework agreed to by the CMD.
- Manage organization operations by directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives and policies.
- Implements programs to ensure attainment of business plans for growth and profits.
- Provides direction and structure for operating the units.
- Implement stringent project management processes to ensure the timely and cost-effective development of the key projects undertaken by Division/ Company.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with the CMD.