Manager - HR at Contec Global Group
Views:311 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Contec Global Group - Assistant Manager - Internal Audit (4-8 yrs)
Contec Global Group - Assistant Manager - Internal Audit
Company Profile :
- AWARDED FOR BEST PUBLIC SECTOR SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE YEAR 2014. Best work environment, Employee friendly. We have expats working with us for more than 10 years!
- Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, Europe and America. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Energy, Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
- Our experience working on large-scale security solutions projects, as well as our laterally integrated business interests, puts us in a unique position to provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for mega projects. With our worldwide presence and close associations with the governments of nations at the very highest levels, Contec Global is uniquely positioned to not just initiate and implement mega projects but to also influence policy makers on key issues.
- The Group has vast presence in India, Dubai, Africa, which continues to be our primary market, with mission critical, large-scale operations spanning the continent from Nigeria to Uganda, the Republic of Niger, Burundi, Congo DRC and Southern Sudan.
- Deals with major Government projects in several countries across globe like assisting government of various countries in issuing work Visas, passports, driving licenses etc.
Some of the major projects undertaken revolve around :
1) Biometrics : It provides automated authentication of people
2) Smart Cards : A smart card, chip card, or integrated circuit card (ICC)
3) E-Passports : E-Passport sols incorporate an array of up-to-the-minute technologies
4) Structured Magnetics : It is used to protect plastic cards, paper-based documents.
5) E-Visas : The e-Visa is designed to automate your entire visa issuing process. Apart from this the company has its presence in mobile manufacturing and selling, mobile wallets, national lottery, hospitality, Agriculture and oil and gas to name a few as well.
Job Description :
- In partnership with Head Internal Audit, do the internal Audit & Analytics to refine audit methodology and processes.
- Understand the in-scope business risks and associated business processes
- In line with the objectives of the internal audit & risk management function the candidate will help/assist the business identify, measure, and manage risks as effectively as possible.
- Conduct the highest quality review of internal controls and supporting the risk management process.
- Conduct Risk Assessment to identify material risk, prioritize risk, recommend risk mitigation Plans, and agree with the management on the plan of action.
- Prepare risk based Internal Audit Plan.
- Experience in execution of audits with minimal guidance.
- Experience in assisting / developing SOPs and policies.
- Experience in developing Risk control Matrices for various processes.
- Conduct business process reviews to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Prepare report based upon audit results and present internal audit reports to seniors.
- Prepare Internal Audit presentation for closing meetings, make presentation as and when needed.
- Having a basic control understanding for the processes like, Procurement to Pay, Order to cash, Inventory, Human resource & admin, and Finance.
- Develop data-driven objectives to assess risks and controls
- Use analytical tools to script/program/visualize the data and audit analytics objectives.
- Analyse and document observations and potential issues for use in audit planning
- Communicate results and recommendations to management
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Key Qualifications :
- Exposure in internal audit during internship/work experience.
- Self-motivated individual with strong skills in problem solving, data analysis, and reporting
- Good skills in MS Power point, MS Excel, and MS WORD.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are needed, including report writing and keynote presentations
- Must be able to document findings and recommendations in detail for technical staff, and in summary format for presentation to management
- Multitasking and time-management skills are essential
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.