CEO at Ascendz HR Solutions
Views:722 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Contact Centre Head - Banking (10-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Supervisors and customer service representatives / officers in a manner that the team consistently meets the business objectives in areas of Customer service, Channel usage, Cross selling and Revenue generation. Prepare dashboard
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the unit as per defined processes and ensure compliance to audit guidelines.
- Focus on day to day operations and ensure that unpredictability in call volumes is handled. Give feedback and discuss performance with each team member on a periodic basis.
- Responsible for training call center agents to make sure that service delivery on their part is always up to speed. Allocating work-time to call center agents according to the workload (frequency of calls)
- Oversee the recruitment of required and qualified personnel to fill job openings for call center officers
- Maintain and enhance call center operations by supervising system performance(s), identifying and providing solution(s) to problems.
Overall Job Description:
VRMs roles and responsibility:
- Develop new and expand existing HNI customer relationships for CASA and assets
- Building effective relationship with clients to retain and developing sustainable relationship
- Identify client financial and other banking needs and cross sell the required products to ensure stickiness with bank
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that customer instructions are executed in timely and correct manner
- Improving customer experience by collating customer feedback identifying areas to improve such as operational, administrative processes and competitiveness of products and services
- Maintaining an awareness of relevant products and services available from group sources and elsewhere in order to provide the best solutions for clients
- Maintain complete relationship record for assigned client accounts
- To ensure that each VRM meets the defined objectives of the Portfolios raced under VRM program.
- Daily monitoring of call flow and volumes for the team.
- Ensure, the VRM is engaging with all his customers regularly and in a proper manner by monitoring the VRMs calls and VOC calls.
- Conduct sup reviews to increase teams productivity.
- Review of the leads sheet for each VRM and ensuring the latest lead status is updated
- Aid the VRM in their problem areas like objection handling, product features, pitching
- Maintain a track of VRM performance w.r.t leads, conversions, income, achievement of portfolio parameters etc
- Conduct daily huddles and team meet to ensure job expectations and productivity is maintained.
- Coordinating with the Sales Manager to get the latest feedback from the sales executives
- Tracking and highlighting possible customer issues due to improper lead management
- SLA Management activities
- Service Level monitoring
- Floor walking
- Floor escalations
- Maintaining & Preparing dashboard.
- Score card metrics and team activities
- Regular Feedback Sessions Held
- Attend Quality call Calibration & maintain standard Scores (Variance)
- Monitor Team Statistics (Quality , Revenue - Conversion rate/ Lead rate/CPP/Upgrade/Personal Loan/Insurance, Call Handling time, Customer Facing Time, Appreciations)
- Monitor teams achievement % of Score Card (including team stats, Avg Team Activity Achievement, Ideas, LMS scores Attrition ) to be monitored regularly
- Share regular team Training Need Inputs with trainer for refreshers
Other Mandatory activities:
- Conduct regular Calls audits
- Night Shift Handling Process
- Process to handle Suspicious
- Handle Escalation calls.
- Conduct Pre post daily huddles.
- Monthly team meets
Behavioural Traits (Examples):
- Broad management capabilities, including people, process, and technology management
- Proven leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, Self-motivated and should be dedicated to provide exceptional service to the bank.
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to think tactically
Functional Traits: (Examples)
- Good leadership capabilities to lead projects to successful completion
- Effective presentation, verbal/written communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command on PowerPoint and excel.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Ability to express ideas in clear and concise manner.
- Orgainse Employee enagagement activities indoor and outdoor
- CSR activities to be oreganised and co-ordinated
- Market and competition information gathering connects and skillset required
- Excellent in power-point presentations
- Flexible for role movements every year within Contact Centre
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.