HR - Recruiter at Its All About People
Views:2591 Applications:508 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:491
Consumer Marketing Manager - FMCG (6-12 yrs)
The Job Role is for a global leading FMCG Company.
Key Responsibilities -
- Drive brand & category messaging and enhance brand imagery in store
- Analyze external & internal data to devise format wise pack wise promotion strategy
- Work in sync with brand teams to create powerful activation platforms
- Activate multiple visibility touch points at the point of purchase to engage target shoppers
- Evaluate and share execution trackers & ROI analysis for key promotions & activations
- Liaise with shopper team to develop generic category planograms for impactful trade visibility
- Identify & activate key business drivers that will increase brand availability, stock depth and off take
- Use innovative approaches to increase brand salience amongst target shoppers
- Prepare and maintain hygiene across multiple budget pools Promotions, Visibility, Activation & Manpower
- Operate within planned budgets and judiciously invest in activities to drive brand growth
- Network with peer group FMCG companies, consultants to design and implement brand strategies.
MBA /PGDM Mandatory from a reputed business school
- Strong Understanding of sales - front line sales experience as Area Sales Manager/MT KAM required
- Data Analytics - strong skills of mining data and using them to drive Customer Marketing strategy.
- To navigate different data sources to identify issues/opportunities and build recommendations for driving business growth and for ensuring strong Commercial acumen.