Recruitment Consultant at Spring HR Services
Views:2569 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Consumer Insights Role - Advertising Firm (4-8 yrs)
A person interested in Sports would be an Added advantage.
- Provide consumer understanding to influence strategy across properties (sports, fashion, music other IPs). The route to these insights will be through in depth understanding of fan behavior in stadia, community participation on ground + understanding of social and viewership habits. Understanding of movements in fashion industry and lifestyle trends.
- Set up the loyalty club for the company and be responsible for running the same. Be the one-point contact for the same internally and with external agency. Use the loyalty club to increase revenue, fan engagement, deepen loyalty and to enroll potential fans in other cities beyond Mumbai. Manage the budget and timeline efficiencies.
- Analyzing the performance and providing inputs based on consumer understanding of the various IPs.
- Partner with business teams to understand business issues and opportunities; help uncover key business questions and develop research plans to address them. Align research to business objectives.
- Manage consumer research and business analysis projects across verticals in a cost and time efficient manner using appropriate tools.
- Handling commissioned research projects, partnering with research agencies and guiding them on appropriate use of Quantitative and/or Qualitative market research techniques in order to provide resolutions for the business requirements
- Analyze viewership trends, identify consumer behavioral patterns, formulate hypotheses and arrive at the underlying consumer rationale. Provide actionable social insights to the business partners across Content and Marketing functions. Send out weekly reports on the movement
- Monitoring the consumer pulse continuously through consumer connects and through spotting upcoming trends within sports and overall media viewing among consumers across various platforms (TV and digital).
- Quality of strategic inputs and feasibility of the same
- Project management skills
- Timeliness of delivery
- Insight delivery to business verticals
- Achieving engagement and enrolment targets for loyalty club
- work experience - preferably in Analytics, Consumer Research and Insights
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required. MBA / PG degree preferable
- Analytical with a flair for numbers
- Basic understanding of consumer insights and research methodology tools and techniques
- Experience in Media planning and research function
- Passion for sports and in depth understanding of lifestyle events
- Exposure and understanding to CRM programs
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to breakdown complex business problems into smaller project tasks and arriving at possible solves
- Entrepreneurial hunger to get things done
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.